Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Skipping

 How I skip

OUCHH! It got to my foot, It was like a bee sting. I had to stop but if I did then I would not beat my score. 


Room 1 loves to skipp we do it in the morning when it is the sunits part of the day 



My buddy

We have buddy’s to help us .. . . My buddy Madi she is a girl in Room 1. She is one of  my friends.she is also a good

  

Size of rope

It hit my foot at the start of this blog because I was using a green skipping rope. The green rope is shorter than the yellow. The yellow skipping rope is bigger than the green one. I had a green one and I don’t mind the green or the yellow one but some days I feel like the green and some i feel like yellow.


I like skipping because  we do it a good part of the day a good start of the and then i am wome and fit and it waks me up.we are training for cross training .



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about