Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Pic'n'mix


pick’n’mix 

What is pick ‘n’ mix? Wall let me tell you . It is a card game and I will tell you how to play and what you will need.


What you need

1. A pack of normal cards

2. 2 or more people


You will need to go to the shop's and get some pic and mix cards. Pick'n'mix is a made up game so will not need much things pic'n' mix cars and a person to play with.You can play with 2 or more people. Get all of the picture cards out then safall the card ones you are reddy put the first card down and tiy to fink of the anser.The first person to yell out and say the answer right get the card ones all the card are gone cont how many cards you have who ever has the most cards wens.I like to play with my friend mad because she is at the same tag as me.


already i have got better at my time tables.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about